Cosplayer Eden Craft, also a propmaker, has been building passionate and detailed costumes from comics, manga and games since 2015. In this time she crafts more than 70 costumes for her and many comissions for costumers. Therefor she works with thermoplastics like Cosplayflex, Worbla and also with foam, fabrics and "trash". By the way up- and recycling is also an important theme in cosplay.
As a result of her long journey in crafting, you can find on her Blog not only impressions about her love for her hobby, but also tips and tricks for cosplayer on how to realise own cosplay wishes. Since 2016, she also offers individual workshops on request. On her social media pages you can talk to her directly. Even if she has also reached great milestones. Moreover she loves to talk with her followers.
If you like Edens work you could meet her on a lot of events every year. If she is not on a convention close to you, a great way to support her is if you just ask the convention to invite her. Some other, more direct ways to support her, you can find on the support page.
- One Woman Show- Every Costume crafting, styling etc. selfmade just by Eden Craft.
- More than 70 Costumes
- Own little workstatt.
- Excellent Skills in working with: Fabrics, Foam, Thermoplastic, Silicone, SFX and wigs.
- Manufacturer of wings, fantasy jewelery and designer dresses.
- Since 4 years booked as star guest and jury member Europe-wide
- Face of Europe's largest fantasy festival, several events, material manufacturers and magazine covers.
- Star guest at various events, podcasts, TV productions and much more
- Bekannt für wandelbares Aussehen, schnelles und hochwertiges arbeiten.
Do you have any questions? You can write a formless mail at [email protected]
Milestones from Cosplayer Eden Craft
Since 2015 I'm active in the cosplay scene and already at the beginning I could celebrate great successes.
- Star Guest and Judge at EpicCon
- Guest at Comic Con Spring Edition
- VIP Guest at Festival Fantasia
- Designer for Special Guests at Festival Fantasia
- On Flyer from FaRK 2019
- Pagemodel insta/cosplay.alliance.magazine
- Publication in Cosplay Alliance Magazine
- Model for SaSa Award
- Moderation and Judge at Comic and Manga Convention Münster
- Moderation and Judge at Comic and Mangaconvention Oberhausen
- Guest at the german tv station sat1
- Moderation and Judging at Role Play Convention (RPC)
- 6 meter Fairybooth with magic and 4 walking acts RPC
- Beauty-Shoot for a Magazin
- Official workshop director Cosplayflex NRW
- Face of the Magic Nationals Germany
- Walking Act at the Trust Gaming Gamescom booth
- Starguest at Comic Con Dortmund
- Publication in Cosplay Realm Magazin
- Invated as Starguest Cosplay Festival Bern and Judging
- Covergirl at Cosplayzine
- Face of the biggest Fantasy Festival in Europe
- Story in Cosfans Magazine
- Invated as artist at the FunTasia convention
- Guest at Nerdizismus Podcast
- Walkingact Arcen
- Walkinact medieval market
- Invated as Guest at Tolkintag
- Interview at "world of the nerd online"
- Advertising face of Cosplayflex
- First place Dokomi Foto-Contest
- Walking Act at FunTasia