i'm Mina from germany also known as Eden Craft.
As Cosplayer and propmaker, I have been building passionate and detailed costumes from comics, manga and games since 2015. But I'm in scene as Otaku since 2003. In the last 4 Years I crafted more than 70 high quality costumes for me and many comissions for costumers. Therefor I like to works with thermoplastics like Cosplayflex, Worbla but also with foam, fabrics and "trash". By the way up- and recycling is also an important theme in cosplay ;D
As a result of my long journey in crafting, you can find on my Blog not only impressions about my love for this hobby. I will give you free tips and tricks for cosplaying on how to realise own cosplay wishes. Since 2016, I offer individual workshops on request. You can talk to me dirctly with my social media accounts.
I'm really in love with this work and I'm happy that I was able to reach great milestones. And a big thank you is for my strong community *hug*
If you like my work you could meet me on a lot of events every year. If I'm not on a convention close to you, a great way to support me is if you just ask the convention to invite me. Some other, more direct ways to support me and my work, you can find on the support page.
- One Woman Show- Every Costume crafting, styling etc. selfmade just by Eden Craft.
- More than 70 Costumes
- Own little workshop.
- Excellent Skills in working with: Fabrics, Foam, Thermoplastic, Silicone, SFX and wigs.
- Manufacturer of wings, fantasy jewelery and designer dresses.
- Since 4 years booked as star guest and jury member Europe-wide
- Face of Europe's largest fantasy festival, several events, material manufacturers and magazine covers.
- Star guest at various events, podcasts, TV productions and much more
- Known for changeable looks, fast and high quality work
Do you have any questions? You can write a formless mail at [email protected]
Milestones from Cosplayer Eden Craft
Since 2015 I'm active in the cosplay scene and already at the beginning I could celebrate great successes.
- supernumerary at Cyberpunk 2077 video shoot
- Article in local newspaper
- Epic Con 2020 - Big World of Warcraft Booth, Cosplay Guest, Jury at the great Cosplay Championship
- Comic und Mangaconvention 16.02 Düsseldorf Moderation + Jury
- Comic und Mangaconvention 05.04 Düsseldorf Moderation + Jury
- O. Con Big Theme Booth, Jury, Starguest
- Star Guest and Judge at EpicCon
- Guest at Comic Con Spring Edition
- VIP Guest at Festival Fantasia
- Designer for Special Guests at Festival Fantasia
- On Flyer from FaRK 2019
- Pagemodel insta/cosplay.alliance.magazine
- Publication in Cosplay Alliance Magazine
- Model for SaSa Award
- Moderation and Judge at Comic and Manga Convention Münster
- Moderation and Judge at Comic and Manga Convention Oberhausen
- WAZ Zeitung
- Guest at the german tv station sat1
- Moderation and Judging at Role Play Convention (RPC)
- 6 meter Fairybooth with magic and 4 walking acts RPC
- Beauty-Shoot for a Magazin
- Official workshop director Cosplayflex NRW
- Face of the Magic Nationals Germany
- Walking Act at the Trust Gaming Gamescom booth
- Starguest at Comic Con Dortmund
- Publication in Cosplay Realm Magazin
- Invated as Starguest Cosplay Festival Bern and Judging
- Covergirl at Cosplayzine
- Face of the biggest Fantasy Festival in Europe
- Story in Cosfans Magazine
- Invated as artist at the FunTasia convention
- Guest at Nerdizismus Podcast
- Walkingact Arcen
- Walkinact medieval market
- Invated as Guest at Tolkintag
- Interview at "world of the nerd online"
- Advertising face of Cosplayflex
- First place Dokomi Foto-Contest
- Walking Act at FunTasia